Koalas Shock Vice Commander App

Blitz

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Koala Bearr / Koala 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I feel that I would have alot of fun in this branch because i love protecting people in any circumstances. I believe i would be really good in this position because im good at protecting people when it is required. I put the people I am protecting before me at every time. I love protecting people as it is what i love doing, since i have joined gaminglight and other servers i always tried to protect others. In SCPRP i was A1 and I protected, in Policerp i was Secret service and in MILRP i would also protect them. I am not to mingy but i am just a little wich is sort of a bad thing but i think people would like someone who's fun. I am good at following orders as i have changed from being super mingey and rude. I think everbody would love me as i am a very nice person and i am very liked by most people. I am not soft, i will punish people  if they require the discipline. Please consider me in the search for Shock command.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  Im not completely sure, i have been playing GL for almost four years but i had left clonewars a good few months ago. I was a Gamemaster.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?   A Commander is to control, take care of, and love their branch. Commanders should put their branch and their job before any others.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I feel you should trust me as i have changed from being super mingy and rude. I have changed. I feel you will have some trust issues because of my past though. I also can do my job and follow orders, and i know how to protect. I know almost to all positions for Protecting. I will always do what is required of me.

7. How often can you be Online? : Roughly 1 - 3 Hours roughly in the week and like 4 or 5 on the weekend. During summer *like may 15 to august 21 - 28th* i will be extremely active as i will not have school.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Sadly i have 16 warning from my past. this will be a major set back on me and you trusting me. I have a few warns for minging and prop building. I have a staff diss warn, failrp, Cursing in OOC, and 3 or 4 rdm warns. My last warn was June 19th when i decided to change up my act and change my name so i would not have any dias toward me as im changing to not me mingy. 

I really hope you consider me for the Shock Vice Commander, if this is accepted i will do my BEST and i will try my best on everything.

Edited by [GL] Koala Bearr
Edit: Add a Poll

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns