Emoonk's Research Manager Application

Emoonk

Name: Emoonk 

Time in Research: 3 months. (Took a break halfway through)

What server do you play on? EU/US: US

Number of strikes on the roster/reason for strikes: None.

Position applied for: Research Manager.

How would you describe yourself (please be honest): I describe myself as an in depth thinker, who at times may lack creativity, but when I know what I am doing, I do it well and to the fullest extent. I am consistent and can always help out whenever it is needed. 

Why do you think you should be command, what can you do that the rest of command can’t? 100-word minimum: Well, to start off, I used to be a Low Command in Research. Under the leadership of Tide, we led Development and ran it together. From marking tests, to recruiting new and interested people, I gave Development my full 100% and even dabbled in helping outside of Development. I started to mark tests and give my ideas on topics outside of Development. Development is my evidence of leading and managing people, even when Tide retired from Research, that didn't stop me from taking leadership of Development with W. I can give Research a lot of help outside of the game, which is a trait I think is very rare. A lot of people will, and only will be active in game, but I can help out with other documents and other things that aren't inside of Gmod.

How can you make research more active? 100 word minimum: I can make Research more active by encouraging people to do tests by actively marking them. I can dedicate time to marking tests because Research is my only life in Gmod, and it is the only source of "responsibilities" that I would have. My issue with Research before I took a break was the fact my tests, that I put hard work into, weren't being marked, or took ages to get marked. I want to solve that issue, and I don't want researchers to feel what I felt a long time ago.

How would you describe your RP?: I roleplay in a very lore-based way. I tend to read through the scp wiki to find an answer to my research log instead of making something up, or just ignoring the problem. In game I don't take roleplay very serious, and will have a laugh every once in a while, but I do not take it too casual.

I can, and have been dedicating all my SCPRP time to Research, and I plan on doing so for the rest of my time with Gaminglight. 

+ Support 

Emoonk has experience in being in a leadership role and has done an exceptional job in his time as an assistant manager to Castro and amazing job with helping me as the second development leader.

Edited by friendlywolf

Research Administrator W

+Support

I have seen amazing leadership skills from Emoonk from my time in A1 and also in Research. Amazing help in Development and an I think would be a terrific addition to Research Command.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png