Carpenter's Suggestion - Denied

Carpenter John

21 hours ago, BuckBe said:

- Support 

D class CCs dont spawn with heavy weaponry, literally only a light SMG and pistol is allowed. We also dont constantly riot, we host D class RP mini games. Like gambling and fight clubs. Even so, D class CCs are not the source of riots, its PLAYER CHOICE to riot. I have received 0 complaints from gen sec about hating riots. Gen sec love riots its their JOB to stop them. Research has plenty of d class willing to be tested on however the vast majority dont want to wait in line for 30+ minutes waiting for one. Maybe if JRs had a bit more freedom with testing it would encourage more of it. 

Molotov is literally more for RP then damage, The sniper does the least amount of DMG in its class and has a single round mag, and the SMG is the Glock 18 which is just a auto pistol with insane recoil.

On top of this, there are extremely powerful gen sec and MTF CCs constantly in or around d block which can almost 1 shot us not to mention other d class.

21 hours ago, LuckyDudeFive said:

+ SUPPORT!!!
-D class have to follow barely any rule because they have the least amount of equipment compared to anything else so it isn't fair that they can simply get very powerful weapons that allows them to overpower gensec and allow the d class to ammass in numbers causing mass breaches very quickly

-/+ support 

goes both ways due to MTF commander can take on 4 of them before he dies it’s a grey area

+support genuinely there is no need for d class ccs on the server except to incite riots which don't lead to any ro scenario expect a death match. Instead of rioting the server would get much more scps flagged up and research happening due to the ease and availability in time for researchers to play. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support

-We have gotten to a point where 2 people on a custom job can take over dblock.

Edited by Aceundor

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 8/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, steppy said:

+Support

I would like this but it was already quickly denied some time ago when I suggested it.

Same and for some reason everyone who is supporting it here denied it when i suggested it.

On 8/12/2019 at 2:20 PM, BuckBe said:

Even so, D class CCs are not the source of riots, its PLAYER CHOICE to riot.

This is true, Reznovs haven't been rioting as much as before. So at the same time I also -Support.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

Clearly the balance has been established.

I feel that D class CCs are acceptable as they are out numbered, less armored, less beefy, less armed, than their counterparts.

I by myself feel that I am not capable of taking out 6 SO, 1 Riot control, and 1 star. It should be obvious who wins in this case.

The only possible balance change would be lengthening NLR for D class CCs, as the battles tend to be about attrition rather than a decisive moments.

Edited by Half Life Titan