SMT sitDown - Accepted

Skela

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  SMT Rules and actions sitdown.

Why should we add it? -  basically a meeting. To discuss the rules and what we can and can’t do. Or at-least a well written google docs  so us high & low command, let others know. 

What are the advantages of having this? -so everyone can know what they can and can’t do. (This is branch wise. Not in the rules.) 

Who is it mainly for? - Staff& all branches

Links to any content - n/a. If you need examples I’ll be gladly able to explain what I mean.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+Support I can see this being very helpful to all branches. The newly revised MOTD was a very helpful change. We can all suggest what you would want on the MOTD if it can make some clarity to the rules. This would also help newer players understand the rules we have for branches.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Just now, th3 said:

What sort of things would you want to see in terms of staff?

For staff, so they can also understand what things are right and wrong. Cause some actions such as this “/me place down thermite charges” and we have to wait a while for someone to actually either lift lockdown. 

While a staff member would say we don’t have access to thermite. And other players. Even though we got perms from igne.

basically what I’m asking is, giving us a refresher on the rolling for stripping, rolls for actions like the one I mention. And basically give us examples so no one gets confused, argue and etc.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

26 minutes ago, Krafty said:

I would really like a well-written document on each staff rank detailing what we can and can’t do. 

I’ve been thinking about it but haven’t had much time right now to really look through it

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

32 minutes ago, Krafty said:

Can I write up something for it and send it to you?

Sure go ahead And I can reference when I get back.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator