Idea for new Models for MTF (or Different Jobs) - Denied

??????

What you want to see? - New models for MTF or whatever military-like branch y'all desire.

Why should we add it? - These models look pretty awesome and I think MTF (or again whatever military-like branch y'all desire) may like it as well.

What are the advantages of having this? - Mainly to look cooler...

Who is it mainly for? - MTF or whatever military-like branch y'all desire.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1797517677&searchtext=

-/+ Support. While I do like the models, changing them wouldn't add much to the gameplay. Also, our models have specific bodygroup guidelines, so unless these have the ability to be altered, I don't think this will be supported.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support 

I can say that these models wouldn't really suit our purpose, and make us stand out in more of a silly manner rather than actually looking reasonable. There's also a few more things I would like to mention. 

--> Model pack is over 7MB (This one being 36)
--> Doesn't really match at all for some, if not most MTF Branches
--> There was already a few branch updates that took place, this is not needed

--> Extreme lack of varying bodygroups, would make division and regiment management impossible

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."