• Yes
    • No

Name : Irwin

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:210951540

How old are you? : 13

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $110 total

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 2 and a half months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I have good knowledge of the rules, and have learned a lot throughout my staffing career.

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+): I know I would be a good addition to the team. There are lots of reasons for this, but a few I would like to focus on are that I am a responsible, respectful, obedient, and cheerful person. I think these skills will help me towards being a member of the event team. I am creative, and I can help to plan/create new events with peers in the event team. I know that I would focus a lot of work and time into the event team and I would be a responsible member and do my best to help out. I work best with a group and that is one of the most important things of the event team, which is another reason why I would be a good member. I always try best to follow the golden rule, and doing so got me to senior moderator. I am not joining the event team just because lots of other staff have, but I would like to be a good member and leave a mark of being a good event team member, planner, thinker, helper, and a good person overall.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : I have 10 warns, most are old and I am currently in the process of appealing most of them.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): There are several reasons why I would like to join the event team because it would be a new, fun experience for me and it would be a pleasure to work with other staff members with a goal, to run, plan, and create events. This would be a new experience for me and it would be very fun because we would be able to make the server more fun with events. Events are special because they are chances to do new things, make new friends, and learn more things. The event team, responsible for pretty much everything of events is very important, hard working, responsible, respectful, and that is another reason why I would like to join the event team. The event team would be very cool to join as the members are very nice and have a good attitude. I think the event team is going to be a fun, new experience.

For those thinking I am inactive or such, I had a 10 day LOA from 4/13 to 4/23 in case you didn't know, so that is why you might not have seen me in game or in teamspeak at all during that time frame. 

Edited by Irwin

15 hours ago, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

+ Friendly

+ Good staff mamber

- Semi Active

- 10 Warns

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."