Creation of the Ethics Committee - Denied

Dr. Ternith Plague

What you want to see? - The Ethics Committee for SCP-RP in Site-05, as well as a subsequent Forum section for applications or for the Branch itself.

Why should we add it? - To add another roleplay element, as well as place guidelines and actually enforce them for Security and Research.

What are the advantages of having this? - More Serious Roleplay, extended event ideas, more choices for where to go if someone wishes to use their second life.

Who is it mainly for? - This is mainly for the people who wish to create a more serious environment for the SCP-RP Server. That, and to enforce ethical ideas within the Foundation (which would require an 'ethical definitions' document).

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110138917&searchtext=Suit

Definitely not the final decision, but useful for Ethics Committee player models.

Edited by Dr. Ternith Plague
Small grammar mistake.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+/- support, 

+ I would love to see the ethics committee as it would add to the RP and would be a cool job. 

- it would hinder research and would then take away from those players freedom which would make them less active (possibly). 

4 hours ago, October said:

+/- support, 

+ I would love to see the ethics committee as it would add to the RP and would be a cool job. 

- it would hinder research and would then take away from those players freedom which would make them less active (possibly). 

+/- Support

I think this could be a cool addition to the research branch itself to give them further areas they could specialize in. However, I don't think it should become its own branch. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021