035 - Denied

Gilly

Gilly thoughts

What you want to see? - a 035 buff

Why should we add it? - his mask spawning with him and a keypad high enough to get to armory to buy some type of keypad cracker gives him a challenge and he can't break every SCP out then

What are the advantages of having this? - he is the only SCP that opens doors for other SCPS so it is needed if you want to play him

Who is it mainly for? -Players of SCP 035 and for other SCPS for little easy with escaped

Edited by Gilly

7 hours ago, Gilly said:

why not that defeates his purpose give some reasons why

His purpose is not to breach other SCP’s. This is not breach RP. CI breaches other SCP’s. 035’s purpose is to break out and cause havoc or RP and participate in tests. 

16 hours ago, October said:

His purpose is not to breach other SCP’s. This is not breach RP. CI breaches other SCP’s. 035’s purpose is to break out and cause havoc or RP and participate in tests. 

no one test on him I played him for like 3 hours never got tested

+/- Support. I would support 035 spawning with his SWEP, however I would prefer it if SCP 035 was only able to open a couple key doors, such as the checkpoint to LCZ. This would allow him to have the option of buying a keycard cracker and better weapons in the armory, but not giving him the ability to breach 682 as soon as he gets out of his CC. I think this would be a good balance, as it would most likely not result in a defcon 1 scenario but also not result in 35 sitting around in HCZ doing nothing.

Edited by Conner Tyson

On 3/29/2019 at 1:34 PM, Conner Tyson said:

+/- Support. I would support 035 spawning with his SWEP, however I would prefer it if SCP 035 was only able to open a couple key doors, such as the checkpoint to LCZ. This would allow him to have the option of buying a keycard cracker and better weapons in the armory, but not giving him the ability to do breach 682 as soon as he gets out of his CC. I think this would be a good balance, as it would most likely not result in a defcon 1 scenario but also not result in 35 sitting around in HCZ doing nothing.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:34 PM, Conner Tyson said:

+/- Support. I would support 035 spawning with his SWEP, however I would prefer it if SCP 035 was only able to open a couple key doors, such as the checkpoint to LCZ. This would allow him to have the option of buying a keycard cracker and better weapons in the armory, but not giving him the ability to do breach 682 as soon as he gets out of his CC. I think this would be a good balance, as it would most likely not result in a defcon 1 scenario but also not result in 35 sitting around in HCZ doing nothing.

oh yea didn't think of that

I edited the thing to say a keypad with access to armory so he can try to get to armory to get some type of keypad cracker or weapon (cause a knifes meh against MTF with guns) hope the man who approves/denies this sees It soon