Nerf's That Need To Happen. - Denied

Sandrew

This Is For Most Of The Nerfs That Need To Happen.

[SCP-912] Has 250 HP And Has A Melee Weapon That Always Hits And It "Blinds" The Person It Is Attacking While Doing 10 Damage With A Fairly Quick Attack Speed. Not To Mention It Does Not Have NLR Because It Is An SCP.

[High Ranking Gensec / MTF] Everything About Them Is Fine Except They Have Very High Armor And Great Guns.

[NTF] The NTF Have A Broken Amount Of Health And Armor. Broken Enough To Get Its Own Section. I Was Playing One Gensec Team A While Back And A NTF Told Me To Reset Him, It Took Over Three Clips to Kill Him, Those Three Clips Were Head Shotting Hin For Every Bullet. It Takes Around A Clip To Kill A Running D-Class Assuming Only Some Bullets Are Hitting Them. NTF Have Around 300 Health

[Heavy Troopers] This Is For Gensec Heavy C.I. Heavy And Whatever The Equivalent Is For MTF Heavy (Juggernaut?). They Are Just Like The NTF And Have OP Guns Ungodly Health And Armour And Are Available To Anyone Who Used Money To Get It (Did Not Get Trained, Not Trustworthy).

This Is My First Post. Sorry If I did something Wrong Or If My Spelling Is Off,  And Yes I Do Capitalize Every Letter At The Beginning Of A Word.

Edited by Sandrew

18 minutes ago, Sandrew said:

[NTF] The NTF Have A Broken Amount Of Health And Armor. Broken Enough To Get Its Own Section. I Was Playing One Gensec Team A While Back And A NTF Told Me To Reset Him, It Took Over Three Clips to Kill Him, Those Three Clips Were Head Shotting Hin For Every Bullet. It Takes Around A Clip To Kill A Running D-Class Assuming Only Some Bullets Are Hitting Them.

[Heavy Troopers] This Is For Gensec Heavy C.I. Heavy And Whatever The Equivalent Is For MTF Heavy (Juggernaut?). They Just Like The NTF Have OP Guns Ungodly Health And Armour And Are Available To Anyone Who Used Money To Get It (Did Not Get Trained, Not Trustworthy).

I agree with most of the heavy trooper ideas since if MTF has 3 juggernauts it is game over for CI but if CI has 3 heavys we have better odds. As well as the NTF, the trooper, if I am not mistaken, gets 200 health and all you really have to do is play on recruit for a little bit and get trained note you only have to pay 10$ to play recruit. That CI raid against 3-4 NTF makes it slightly less possible due to their health being so high plus their weapons do decent damage to anyone with or without armor.

Edited by ߷Berserkerpups߷

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

First, the reason the heavy trooper has a lot of health and a bit of armor is to counter the other heavies it’s fighting. Also, its guns, while yes powerful, are not as powerful as other heavies guns. (The M249 is weaker than the Negev). To look at all heavies, GENSEC heavy can’t really leave d-block, MTF juggernaut is easily beaten if CI has a heavy (and vice versa MTF beats CI heavies, you just require strategy). Furthermore, donator positions don’t make you untrustworthy as you say. It actually is beneficial because it gives incentive to donate, and less people are going to Minge once they’ve donated because they understand that they’ve attached themselves to the server. This is not saying people don’t Minge btw. 

Secondly, NTF are supposed to have a lot of health because they deal with defcon 3 and below breaches. 

Thirldy, what’s wrong with higher ranks having better guns? They’ve been here longer. Are we going to give the CMDR the RCT pistol? 

Fourthly, 250 health is quite low. To put it in perspective 250 health is considered less health than 100 health 100 armor. This is cuz armor soaks up much more damage and takes less damage. I don’t believe 912 needs a nerf.  

20 hours ago, October said:

First, the reason the heavy trooper has a lot of health and a bit of armor is to counter the other heavies it’s fighting. Also, its guns, while yes powerful, are not as powerful as other heavies guns. (The M249 is weaker than the Negev). To look at all heavies, GENSEC heavy can’t really leave d-block, MTF juggernaut is easily beaten if CI has a heavy (and vice versa MTF beats CI heavies, you just require strategy). Furthermore, donator positions don’t make you untrustworthy as you say. It actually is beneficial because it gives incentive to donate, and less people are going to Minge once they’ve donated because they understand that they’ve attached themselves to the server. This is not saying people don’t Minge btw. 

Secondly, NTF are supposed to have a lot of health because they deal with defcon 3 and below breaches. 

Thirldy, what’s wrong with higher ranks having better guns? They’ve been here longer. Are we going to give the CMDR the RCT pistol? 

Fourthly, 250 health is quite low. To put it in perspective 250 health is considered less health than 100 health 100 armor. This is cuz armor soaks up much more damage and takes less damage. I don’t believe 912 needs a nerf.  

912 also has an equivalent amount of armor

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator