Elapin - False Warn Apeal

UrDadHasBigStraight

Your In-game: Nicolaaas Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429113304

The admin's name in-game: SWAT PVT Elapin XR54

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM/Killing in a sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/m3w00d

Why do you think this warn was false: As you can see in the video, my family member was wanted and being shot because he was wanted. Neither me or Maddog knew he was in a sit, once he found out he stopped and Elapin didn't acknowledge him so I thought he didn't care, so I killed Maddog for shooting my family members. I didn't RDM him since Maddog shot BigJohnny. I didn't kill in a staff sit either because Elapin didn't say or interact with Maddog including him in the sit.

Any extra information: Elapin said he saw where I was coming from after a while, not sure whether he is going to reply ?

Video: 
Edited by UrDadHasBigStraight

- Support 

The warn is valid 

The video shows the SWAT stop shooting and you just came up behind and kill them before before and after which is RDM. 

Let the staff deal with it, do not take it into your own hands by killing people during a sit. 

PoliceRP Manager

Now I’m going to explain on what should have happened in this situation rather than give +/- supports. 

The killing on Maddog - Maddog shot at his family members so he killed him. (I know their names mean the same thing, but if we wanted to be picky with this, their names were different) In a way, they weren’t in the same family. Pretty sure the names have been the same and not abbreviated. UMC could’ve have stood for something else. Just saying...

Staff Sit - I believe the staff sit was poorly handled. It was an active RP situation. Either let the RP situation continue and let them finish or move the people involved to a location such as a roof of a building. You can’t be conducting a sit in the middle of a gunfight/active RP situation. Not only that, since Elapin does not use a mic and has to end up typing, it is very difficult for the players to acknowledge that everyone nearby knew it was an admin sit. 

Attitude between BigJohnny & Maddog - I know both of you were pretty mad about shooting each other in this gunfight that supposedly turned into an admin sit out of a sudden. But you cannot be saying it’s an admin sit in the middle of an active shoutout. (I cannot stand people who use the phrase “It’s an admin sit” to get themselves out of trouble. This brings me back to how poorly the sit was conducted) BigJohnny, you cannot get angry/frustrated because Maddog wanted to continue the gunfight with you. Shots were being exchanged and he wanted to RP the shootout and not only that he had absolutely no way of knowing it was an admin sit. 

Nicolas RDM on Maddog - Now I understand the reason for killing Maddog because of the shots fired at BigJohnny, your family member. The words of “it’s an admin sit” came out multiple times before you killed Maddog. However it was still an active RP situation and you RP as is. I think you could’ve easily stopped but like I said previously the admin sit was poorly conducted. Verbal warning should have been issued here. 

After all of this, I’ve decided to give a +Support for the removal of the RDM. I definately think that this was all misunderstanding and confusion. Even though you could’ve easily stopped, I think that sit should have never happened in an active RP situation or at least not in the same location of it. A verbal warning should’ve been issued. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...