Dr. Ternith Plague - Event Team App

Dr. Ternith Plague

Name: Dr. Ternith Plague

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze (from Leaderboard)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): I would say a solid 8, considering this server's lore.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I have a bit of experience from planning events before. Such as for a Combine vs. Rebels RP event, I recommended a five phase event where they would all be interlinked. If a faction won a phase, they would get an advantage next phase. It all would interlace in the final where they would fight to deactivate/protect a bomb.

How Active are you?: I've been on the server as I've been able, and have a days worth of time logged on the server.

How many warns do you have?: I have no warns on me.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think I should be an Event team Member due to the creativity of lore building for the Gaminglight SCP-RP Server. In a nutshell, we can create our own lore where every SCP is contained, instead of basing it on the Foundation lore (I mean, players talk as SCPs already anyways). I also know that I can do events involving introductions to SCPs that people have heard of, but never used before. If I am accepted, we can even do events involving upgrades to weaponry. I've had many ideas in mind to better servers in the Foundation universe, and I want Gaminglight to be apart of that. I want it to be something which sticks out from the usual nature/copy paste of other SCP servers. But I can't do that without us working together to provide a different format from other types of servers, like Werwolf and its repetitive and unknown events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): This event follows the transfer of SCP-914 and SCP-912 throughout the United States to Site-19. SCP-914 would be placed inside the locked down area and we would cover the containment sign for the Burning Man. We would have an Event Team Member be SCP-912 (who wouldn't speak). He would act hostile to Security and detain anyone who didn't put weaponry on safety or completely away. He would act kind to the Mobile Task Forces due to their Police-like nature. A scientist from the site would say "why don't we just cross test these two SCPs?" They would put SCP-912 in input and put it on Rough by accident. SCP-912 would go on a rampage and eventually break out of the site, leading to Chaos Insurgent hands. There would be a negotiation gone wrong, which would eventually spiral to a point of Warhead Detonation. It would activate (ICly), and anyone inside the Panic Room would be safe. SCP-912 and SCP-914 (which survived the explosion) would be evacuated and then the map would be reset, where people would be going back to their normal duties.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

SCP-912, a Safe Classification SCP which is basically a suit of SWAT Armor capable of self thinking. There is nothing inside of it, and, the part I like, it attacks anyone who threatens others. The main reason I like it is due to how rare its seen and what kind of tests you could do. You could test SCP-076-2 on him and 912 possibly win due to its overwhelming strength. It maybe immortal, but its pretty equally powered.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP