Winx  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yeet or no?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Winx

What is your ULX Rank?: User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7-10

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): 

How Active are you?:VERY ACTIVE (6hours on a day atleast)

How many warns do you have?: none

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe i should be a event team member because for the limited time of like 2weeks as an event team member on starwarsRP people enjoyed my events that I did. When playing as a T-vent Mod? Il be consulting the highest event member on the server,tell them my idea,and if I can execute it. My events are not too long and i try to include everyone if possible to make sure they are happy and want to stay. I will always think hard and plan my events before telling them to the highest event team staff currently there. I will only make 1 idea and wait for it to be accepted or denied instead of showing them all at once

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better). An event I thought of creating was a event where a05 data files were just transferred to site-005, they have placed B1 personnel at the control room awaiting for 05 to come. Perfect timing for CI raid no? Well the CI have 30 Minutes available to get the data in the control room. Highest personnel on sight, (imagine a Site Director is online he would have the password) The B1 are available to call for backup. If CI choose to hack it instead it will take 5 minutes to hack. CI NLR is reduced to 0 although the highest CI online has to send in waves of backup every 5 minutes. CI who die are not alloud to come back unless sent in waves.  The B1 are available to call for backup or extra security if they want to. If the FP (Foundation Personnel) survive 30 minutes without the CI taking the data to their base the 05 will come in with high security. Security so high even CI will back off. If CI manage to get the data,transport it to a USB and bring it to their base and extract the files. 05 secrets will be lost and CI will be available to call site 005 a traitorous site and make it KOS all personnel in the  Foundation. Although, when CI grab the USB and die. Personnel are alloud to grab the USB and bring  it back. If personnel bring it back,they will change the password so CI MUST hack it.  If security stop the hacking, it will make CI HAVE  to restart the hack.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-035 is my favourite SCP because he is a very old mask,power to take "form" of a person who wears it, is sociale,and sure it may not look too cool but anyways that's my opinion.

(have you ever had a thing you really love but can't explain it? Or you know something but can't explain it? That's pretty much me with 035. I love it but don't know why)

Edited by Winx [Apollyon] [SCPRP]

+support, 

Known Winx for a bit from the server and hes a cool guy which likes to role play. Tries to keep the order on the server with just his user rank.

I would like to see him in the event team to see what he creates with the power he may hold. I Like the ideas in his head which he may bring to life.

Bad thing is that he doesn't have a mic, but that may change in the future since it is Christmas. and he may buy one.

-Ham

+/- support 

Although you are a ok person. You do grow a bit power hungry. As long as you don't make 1 side op then ok.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||