Christmas message

Hannah

Well said Hannah. We often take things in our lives as granted. Society forgetts that something so simple as waking up in a bed and eating breakfast or even having something to drink throughout the day is a treasure. There are people who don’t have the necessities they need to live. Christmas can be a very hard time for some people. I also want to say that it’s not about the gifts you got, not about if you that game you wanted so desperately, or getting the newest shoes on the market. It’s about how you spend your Christmas and who you spend it with, whether that be friends or family. Those are the people who are gonna be their in the end. I am also open to talk to anyone who is having any sort of problems. Cherish the good times. Don’t take things for granted. Love you all ❤️

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

Well said Hannah. We often take things in our lives as granted. Society forgetts that something so simple as waking up in a bed and eating breakfast or even having something to drink throughout the day is a treasure. There are people who don’t have the necessities they need to live. Christmas can be a very hard time for some people. I also want to say that it’s not about the gifts you got, not about if you that game you wanted so desperately, or getting the newest shoes on the market. It’s about how you spend your Christmas and who you spend it with, whether that be friends or family. Those are the people who are gonna be their in the end. I am also open to talk to anyone who is having any sort of problems. Cherish the good times. Don’t take things for granted. Love you all ❤️

• 2 weeks later...