CAD for pd

nathenisSocool

Ok so I just want to test this out for PD it’s computer aided dispatch this does not go through the server and it is all on your web browser I have made us a agency through the website all we need to do is register all staff and People in PD through the system here’s the website https://dcrscad.com 

When joining a agency use the code 8007

ps there is also the program you can buy for everyone on the server that could revolutionize our server it’s a $50 one time purchase and you can see available units who’s busy and who’s unavailable and you can see all calls and information on them this would be for everyone on the server and I would gladly set it up for you guys here’s the link for this https://dcrscad.com/cad-buy.php

there is also a mobile app that would probbly be more cost effective is here https://dcrscad.com/mdt-buy.php

Edited by nathenisSocool

1 hour ago, nathenisSocool said:

Ok so I just want to test this out for PD it’s computer aided dispatch this does not go through the server and it is all on your web browser I have made us a agency through the website all we need to do is register all staff and People in PD through the system here’s the website https://dcrscad.com 

When joining a agency use the code 8007

ps there is also the program you can buy for everyone on the server that could revolutionize our server it’s a $50 one time purchase and you can see available units who’s busy and who’s unavailable and you can see all calls and information on them this would be for everyone on the server and I would gladly set it up for you guys here’s the link for this https://dcrscad.com/cad-buy.php

there is also a mobile app that would probbly be more cost effective is here https://dcrscad.com/mdt-buy.php

few things.

1. Use the format.

2. This is for Serious RP servers not Semi.

3. Dispatch needs to be on 24/7 for this to kind of work.

4. People need to listen to dispatch, as we know they are not too good at that.

5. It would be annoying to get all PD members on it.

6. It would be VERY ANNOYING to get all civs in it.

7. Civs also have to do it for it to work otherwise it is pointless as you can't look up people.

8. Not everyone would use it, making it a pain.

9. New players won't know about it and won't make an acc. when pulled over they won't be on CAD.

-Support. Good for FiveM, Good for SeriousRP servers on Gmod, Bad for Semi-Serious.

18 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

few things.

1. Use the format.

2. This is for Serious RP servers not Semi.

3. Dispatch needs to be on 24/7 for this to kind of work.

4. People need to listen to dispatch, as we know they are not too good at that.

5. It would be annoying to get all PD members on it.

6. It would be VERY ANNOYING to get all civs in it.

7. Civs also have to do it for it to work otherwise it is pointless as you can't look up people.

8. Not everyone would use it, making it a pain.

9. New players won't know about it and won't make an acc. when pulled over they won't be on CAD.

-Support. Good for FiveM, Good for SeriousRP servers on Gmod, Bad for Semi-Serious.

You can look people up I would personally go through the hassle of getting everyone set up we can have a notification in the server to remind people to join or when training new players have them join I’m on everyday all I need to do is do the training and I would be dispatcher trust me we could try it for the weekend and see how it works if it doesn’t that’s fine I just want to see how it works 

I love the idea. But face it. People get confused and wouldn't understand it. I personally have used this as a GTAV PS4 Dispatcher, Civ, and PD! Even EMS! It is great. Just getting people on it would be hard. I would love to have this be a thing, but it probably won't. Sorry. Although

+Support

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

8 minutes ago, Head Deputy Jason Tucker said:

I love the idea. But face it. People get confused and wouldn't understand it. I personally have used this as a GTAV PS4 Dispatcher, Civ, and PD! Even EMS! It is great. Just getting people on it would be hard. I would love to have this be a thing, but it probably won't. Sorry. Although

+Support

We can hold a meeting educating everyone on how this works and if we do that our chances could be even higher

No is my opinion, My honest opinion is that it would be hard to manage and impossible for Dispatch to use if we use this it would drive many dispatchers away including myself. 

46 minutes ago, WalrusFace said:

-support

This was denied before for the pure fact we cant get everyone to sign up 

1 hour ago, nathenisSocool said:

We can hold a meeting educating everyone on how this works and if we do that our chances could be even higher

No...

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

So how are we gonna get about 3k people to get in this, train them on it, give them their accounts and make sure they don't use it on criminal?

It's not gonna work. Unless we get an in game one when the lag on the server has reduced, it won't be used well.

-Support

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

16 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

So how are we gonna get about 3k people to get in this, train them on it, give them their accounts and make sure they don't use it on criminal?

It's not gonna work. Unless we get an in game one when the lag on the server has reduced, it won't be used well.

-Support

100% agree with bob bob and a really good point about people being on criminal and using it off duty ?

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP