Old Radio is fixed and should be added back in

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Old Radio is fixed and should be added back in  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back the old radio?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

What you want to see? - The old gaminglight radio being added back into PoliceRP

Why should we add it? - This new radio was already claimed temporary, and its really buggy, confusing and annoying. I hate hearing the beep everytime I press x, and the afct criminals can talk and hear the radio is just plain bad. The old one is much better because you can manage it in a vehicle while driving, was easier to use and access, and all around just a whole lot better. Zeeptin said in the Gaminglight discord it was fixed, so I think we should add it back.

What are the advantages of having this? - This would be much better and much easier to use, aswell as training and teaching cadets on how to use the radio. The controls on it were so much more simple, and OFC's could or could not have access to the old one, but the old radio was easy and managable, while this new one is buggy, hard to use, however realistic. However, this is only semi serious so therefore I believe there is no need for the new radio to be kept.

Who is it mainly for? - All government

Links to any content - N/A

9 hours ago, Injoker said:

Literally this has been said in 3 different suggestions all saying this radio is temporary until Zeeptin fixes the old one 

3 hours ago, ? Vinny said:

Radio has been fixed and re-added with the recent restart from what I hear!

7 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

Was stated that this is temp till a fix is found.

I know this radio was temporary. I stated in my post that Zeeptin said in the discord he wanted to see a suggestion for the old radio back since it was fixed. 

3 minutes ago, My Pet named Steve said:

I know this radio was temporary. I stated in my post that Zeeptin said in the discord he wanted to see a suggestion for the old radio back since it was fixed. 

I like this one its custom unlike Dan's DRadio