Staff Calls

Roleplaygod

What you want to see? - When a call is claimes as staff for it to not go away until that same person click close case.

Why should we add it? - Sometimes when I am the only staff on duty calls pile up, while trying to deal with one the other three go away. I would like to be able to "claim" them and stop them from disappearing, allowing me to be able to help those who need it. Once I am done with the call I would close it.

What are the advantages of having this? - Helps us get to everyone as one sit can sometimes take a while.

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - 

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

1 person just claiming every sit then he leaves 

There would be a system for if the player that claims it leaves then they go away. 

We are talking about staff, chosen trusted individuals, I think we can trust them to make sure they don't claim and log. 

Also if someone spams claims and claims five calls then just like you would right now make a report. 

10 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

There would be a system for if the player that claims it leaves then they go away. 

We are talking about staff, chosen trusted individuals, I think we can trust them to make sure they don't claim and log. 

Also if someone spams claims and claims five calls then just like you would right now make a report. 

Ye but still I am not saying anything but some staff can do so but I understand what you are talking about