Help

Timm

Seeing bunch of errors, before now everything was working fine. Idk why its acting up after all this time. Also ive restarted, allowed custom packs, and downloaded the content pack. Also my f4 isnt working, so idk wtf is going on. Any help would be great!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Try verifying integrity of your game files, reinstalling all your Gmod add-ons via steam and having CSS helps.

Ight I already reinstalled add-ons but Ill definitely try integrity and css

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

CSS definitely has a lot of textures used on most servers.

7 hours ago, Dane said:

Try verifying integrity of your game files. If that does not work, re-install Garry's Mod and uninstall all of it's addons. On top of that, mounting Counter Strike: Source to Garry's Mod might help reduce the texture errors.

14 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Try verifying integrity of your game files, reinstalling all your Gmod add-ons via steam and having CSS helps.

Still missing textures, f4 isnt working and also how do I mount CS:S onto gmod?

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Connortwos said:

Have you used the workshop tab on the fourms and downloaded that stuff?

Nope i will thabks

spacer.png