4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Donut

Steam Name: [GL] ❤︎outlaw

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122126614

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday I can be (I'm only on the weekends)

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the Support team to help people because I often am helping people anyways after being in the community for over a year, so I have some knowledge of how most things work. I like helping people, I have a decent amount of patience as compared to most, as I am around children a lot as a big cousin of like 6 Elementary kids that all live down the street from me. I like helping people because it gives me a good feeling, so saying I like to help people means I don’t like to hurt people, so I believe you can trust me, as most people do know me, except I have been somewhat inactive recently due to my new schedule of playing on on the weekends, this schedule will most likely remain until this summer or any breaks I have.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I have patience with ignorant people and I very much like to help people

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello, how are you doing today mate, what do ya need"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have

Edited by Donut

This music's the only thing keeping the peace when I'm falling to pieces  - Lil Peep ⚔️

+Support

+Good App

+Active on TS - when he can

-/+ Could be active more on the forums but probably is because of your new schedule but other than that i believe you're ready to become a Support Member

If you're donut the person that was on Mil-rp Before than i will trust you that you will hold this position with responsibility, cause you we're a great guys on mil and really mature.

15 minutes ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

+Good App

-/+ Could be active more on the forums but probably is because of your new schedule but other than that i believe you're ready to become a Support Member

If you're donut the person that was on Mil-rp Before than i will trust you that you will hold this position with responsibility, cause you we're a great guys on mil and really mature.

10 hours ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

+Good App

Fully agreed!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

+Good App

• Fame locked this topic