Busch Wacker - LCPT Application

Nicksander

Name: My game name is Busch Wacker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110350492

Current rank: My current rank is SM.

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 1 and a half months.

Rank Wanted: The rank wanted is LCPT

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission (Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : The reason I should be promoted is because I have made many sacrifices for other PD officers and that I have the courage to step out of the deep dark world of Rockford and make the City good. Yes there are a lot of minges and cop baiters, but I am willing to push myself beyond the barrier and put all of the criminals of Rockford in jail for good, and I have been in the dept. for a little while now and I know that if there is a bank robbery and there are Tactical units on that I am aware that I need to make a perimeter and wait for tactical to give us the word to go in. And I also another reason I should be promoted is because I have been waiting for orders from the bank and I just see Police rush in and get yelled at while I am listening to orders form higher ups. Thank you all whomever read this and have a great rest of your day! - Dont have to read this but a little of my backstory - back in 2013 I was in a server called Defconations and that I was a State Trooper in the game playing as a State Trooper and I played as State Trooper in that game for 5 years in real life and that the highest rank I got to was Captain and I owned the division of F.T.O ( Field Training Officer ). Blah Blah but what im trying to say is when it comes to all these situations, you can count on me to handle them.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

This is not a rank.

Please edit this Application and make it a LT Application.

Please fix your Application

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"