• No

In-Game Name:  Bambob01

Steam Name: [GL]Bambob01

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:105047825

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday 

Do you have a working quality mic?  yes I do indeed

What timezone are you in?  GMT/UTC +1

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I think that I am really helpful as a staff member but I would like to help more and bring attention the the people who need help since I never really talk to people in teamspeak unless needed or required I can just sit in the Support staff standing by area instead of in a SWAT PATROL room or a genral room. I also know the rules (including new basing rules) very well and have a long term of knowledge in teamspeak due to my knowledge I can help people both in game and in teamspeak and I think I can do this independently and the fact I can will benefit every one

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I will be able to affect the support staff in a positive way by working to the best of my ability and lifting the weight of other support staff's shoulders and taking on any opportunity I have to help the person in need out since I am a hard  working determined player I think I can put my determination to another subject such as support this will be a great and enjoyable role for me to take on and I will love to join the support team ❤️ 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello im support staff Bambob01 and im here to help with your situation so what can I help you with

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have read the rules and intend to keep to them

• Fame locked this topic