Logan's Support Application

Logan

Should I be on the Support Staff Team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be on the Support Staff Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Logan

Steam Name: [GL] Logan

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:149846194

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day

Do you have a working quality mic? I sure do.

What timezone are you in? EDT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I wanna join the GamingLight Support team because I believe I am a great asset to the team. I have great communication skills. I also have really good patience with people. I do not get easily frustrated when having trouble with someone. I have noticed people sitting in the support room for a long time and I want to minimize the amount of time someone is in the support room for. I believe that the first impression of the server starts with the Support Team because that's the first person they meet when they join the Teamspeak server. I want to make a good first impression to people on this amazing community.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe that my positive attitude and charisma will be a great addition to the support staff team. As well as my speed in responding to support calls. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?  Hello, my name is Logan and I am part of the GamingLight Support Team. I will give you your tags shortly. If you do not have a microphone, feel free to type in the chat box below. While you're here, don't forget to join our Steam Group! Ok, here is your tag and have a great day!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

logan2.png

So in my opinion i am going to give this application a HUGE +Support, The reasons are as follows. Your active in game, Team-speak and on the forums and know what you are doing, Your mature and know how to handle situations quite well. In my opinion with the right training and a level head i think you would make a GREAT support staff

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

6 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

So in my opinion i am going to give this application a HUGE +Support, The reasons are as follows. Your active in game, Team-speak and on the forums and know what you are doing, Your mature and know how to handle situations quite well. In my opinion with the right training and a level head i think you would make a GREAT support staff

SAME WITH ME MAN 

Edited by Jeff M.
  • Thanks 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

23 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

• Thanks 1

• Fame locked this topic