• No

In-Game Name: John Kyle

Steam Name: John Kyle | Gaminglight.com

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Im always on TS if my PC is on

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in?  CTL

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I am a kind and helping person and am always readily available to help. I always have my TS open when I am on my PC and will always be a kind and helpful member of our community's administration team. People know my nice side and know that I can be a great help when it comes to people with questions. I am a friendly person when you get to know me. I am ready to take on the responsibility of Support Staff and want to help our community with quick response time to players in need. I hope to give back to the community what they have given to me.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am a kind and helping person, I'm patient and give players a good first time experience with people they will meet

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello, my name is John Kyle what seems to be the issue"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

• Fame locked this topic