• No

In-Game Name: King Omega

Steam Name:Mr Skeeky Clean

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:114965253

Are you a Moderator+?Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?Everyday to every 2 days

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? AWST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)I want to join the support team so i can support players in the community with in game questions and Website and Teamspeak tags for new members and old, I enjoy helping people and im always gald to do it with a happy addituded towards its no matter the problem. I always love explaining things to new players on the server and i want to help people in Teamspeak and on the Website, There has always been a side of me thats loves to help and alow people to understand and agree to the rules and give everyone a chance of good.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?I think i can affect support in a positive way due to me always having a great aditude when joining Gaminglight cause of the great and friendly people here, And i am on when there is someties no support on to deal with tag managment and i can assist with that when these senarios happen.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?Hello My name is King Omega with the Gaminglight support team, how can i assist you with today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?Yes

Edited by King Omega

On 8/27/2018 at 1:56 PM, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

+Active on TS

+Good Application

+/- Could be more active on the forums

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic