Customizeable Weaponry

Boonie McBone

What you want to see? - Customizeable Weaponry.

Why should we add it? - You're able to customize your weapon... I'm sure people would love to be able to customize their weapon. Of course, this suggestion would involve a new weapons pack, which I'm sure loads will appreciate.

What are the advantages of having this? -Better weapons, and customization options for all.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=358608166&searchtext= https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=349050451

Our weapon pack is optimized for the server. CW 2.0 is a high resource demanding pack that will cause much cancer many wow and will make everyone want to die because  7 fps will drop to 2.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

2 minutes ago, Finch said:

Our weapon pack is optimized for the server. CW 2.0 is a high resource demanding pack that will cause much cancer many wow and will make everyone want to die because  7 fps will drop to 2.

Plus people's guns would be gone. Maybe during the reset it would of been better. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

-Support

- Nice suggestion but we already have weapons that are set to all classes in the game 

-it would take a lot to change over

-Who knows if they would create more lag because of all of the extra addons 

-They are pretty large files to be putting in 

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

Yea, sorry @Boonie McBone but I think I need to -Support this one

Just now, Boonie McBone said:

You guys are looking at positives as negatives. 

• Making the attachments for said weapons overpriced can help fix the economy.
  • People loosing old guns, another plus to the economy. 

I dunno, I thought it was a good suggestion.

I just think that it would also create lag, I have noticed it does with other servers. 

• Sad 1

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

-Support

- I have used this before and it was a great add on but it was creating more lag to the server. With the size of the packs I am going to say it would great even more lag then we already have. 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17