Is this Allowed?

TaiKwondo

This reminds me of a kidnapping scheme I planned. Okay first, get the officer to pull over (we’d been trying to find a mark and followed this 1 SNR around the entire map) I told my partner it’s show time. We time it so he runs a stop sign and hits the SNR and I run up and help them. Then we turn guns on the cop and boom easy money ;D

4 hours ago, October said:

This reminds me of a kidnapping scheme I planned. Okay first, get the officer to pull over (we’d been trying to find a mark and followed this 1 SNR around the entire map) I told my partner it’s show time. We time it so he runs a stop sign and hits the SNR and I run up and help them. Then we turn guns on the cop and boom easy money ;D

Sounds like a big success! Definitely going to watch out for that next time I am on PD lol

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, Finch said:

I still think we should add police helicopters and also a crane helicopter for moving impounded cars.

Yea and have a new pilot or minge kill the whole map. Much better if it was a tow truck bud but you keep on dreaming.

30 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

Sounds like a big success! Definitely going to watch out for that next time I am on PD lol

Agreed lol.

On 7/24/2018 at 7:58 PM, Felix said:

Next time just ram em out of the way XD. But joking aside, if it begins to become a big problem, just call staff and I'm sure someone will order them to move the vehicles or the staff will move it themselves

Y E E T    O R    B E    Y E E T E D

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 7/24/2018 at 7:58 PM, Felix said:

Next time just ram em out of the way XD. But joking aside, if it begins to become a big problem, just call staff and I'm sure someone will order them to move the vehicles or the staff will move it themselves

10 hours ago, Nick Val said:

Raising the sky box  will cause more lang and the map will probably have to be shorter/smaller

Next person to say bigger skybox = more lag, I'll steal your cat.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

8 minutes ago, Finch said:

Next person to say bigger skybox = more lag, I'll steal your cat.

What about my dog?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

Cats are for real men

CaTs ARe FoR ReAL MeN

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

But in Soviet russia, men is for REAL cat.

spacer.png