Dane's Support Application

Dane

Do I Deserve To Be Part Of The Support Team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name

Dane

Steam Name

[GL] Rare

SteamID

STEAM_0:1:79212461

Are You A Moderator+?

Yes, I am currently a PoliceRP Moderator.

How Often Are You On TeamSpeak?

Everyday. I always start up my TeamSpeak whenever I turn my Computer on.

Do You Have A Working Quality Mic? 

Yes, I do.

What Timezone Are You In? 

GMT+7

Why Would You Want To Join Our Support Team? (100 Words+)

I want to join the Support team because I feel like I will be a great addition to the Support team. Everyday, I see people requesting assistance on the GamingLight TeamSpeak. I usually see them sitting there for ages waiting for a Support staff to come and help and assist their problems. I also think that the Support team needs more people who is patient, calm and collect and is always professional in every situation. Well, I am that kind of person. I am always willing to help anyone who is requesting help, I wouldn't mind if it takes ages, I still would help them. If I see a person who needs assitance, I would come to them and help them with the issue. What I would do first is I would greet the person and ask what the problem is. I will try my best to help the person in any way I can to ensure they have the best experience in TeamSpeak. If I didn't know how to handle the situation or if I don't know the answer, what I first would do is I would ask other Support members, if I didn't find an answer, I would apologize to the person, and try asking the question again later to other Support members. I am always welcoming to those who are new to TeamSpeak, and I would help them if they have issues. I will always try to help anyone who needs help in TeamSpeak, to ensure they have the best experience and they have their problems cleared out.

How Do You Think You Could Affect Support Staff In A Positive Way?

I believe that I am always active on TeamSpeak, and that I am willing to help anyone who needs help on TeamSpeak. I go through problems really quick, but I will also do it carefully so that their time is not going to be wasted. I try to do my job correctly but carefully, and I will try not to make issues. We all usually make happy accidents, I always improve from my accidents and learn to resist making those accidents everyday. I think the Support team needs more active, patient, calm and collect, and professional person, well I am one of that kind of person. I am friendly, I won't go mad if they are insulting me, what I rather would do is try to calm the person down. I will bring a lot more positive things to the Support team when I do become one.

How Would You Greet Someone That Has A Problem In One Of Our Support Channels?

Hello, my name is Dane with the GamingLight Support Team. How can I help you today?

Have You Read Our Rules And Do You Promise To Uphold All Those Rules To The Best Of Your Ability?

I have fully read and understood the Support Team rules and I promise that I will uphold all those rules to the best of my ability.

Edited by Dane

23 hours ago, Towelie said:

+Support

+great guy

+wonderful and hard working staff member

+respectful

+great app.

+deserves a chance 100%

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Fame locked this topic