I'm Back!

Superfruge

So some of you might have known me from last year when I just joined the community. I ended up getting busy with school and work and it was really hard for me which my life became really messy where my grades went spiralling down and I got sick so much I got fired from my part time job. Good news is that I'm finding my way back on track and this is why I have returned here to this amazing community. I love being staff as I love helping others all the time, some of you might not like me as I can be strict at times and be a b*tch but trust me without people like a couple strict staff we have this community would be populated with minges and you guys would never stay in this server.

I am hoping I can keep on serving everyone, also hopefully enjoying my time here. I find that I learn alot as I spend more time here in this community, learning patience, learning how to interact with people. I hope to get to know as many people as I can and make many friends.

HEY I MIGHT BE ASIAN[Singaporean] BUT trust me I'm more strict because my parents used to cane me everyday in front of the altar.

If ya'll don't already know, I'm better known as Tommy Turner

Edited by Superfruge

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic