ArmyGuy's Forum Diplomat Application

ArmyGuy

In-Game Name: ArmyGuy

Steam Name: [GL] ☭ ArmyGuy100

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175979238

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, a Super Admin.

How many post do you have on the website? 483

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday

What time zone are you in? GMT-04:00 Easter Daylight Time

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?  I would love to join the forum diplomat team, because I see rules broken, at times. Like an example, are the Chinese spammers, they're not around as much any more, but I'd love to help out the forums and deal with them, in a professional matter. I am as well very active, both in game and on the forums. I would be always looking around, if any of the forum rules are broken and clean them out if it's breaking any of the forum rules. I would always deal with any situation swiftly and fairly and report any repeat offenders to my higher ups. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?  Yes I would consider myself with good judgement, first off being a member for a year and couple months now. Having that much time, would show that I'm familiar with the rules on forums and there for, when ever a rule is broken, it'd be pretty easy to judge if a rule is broken or not. As well being a staff member in game, I'd always listen to the other side's opposing argument/statement, before and punishment (verbal/warning/minge/ban/etc..) and then proceed with it, judgingly, but not at all biased. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shout box due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first off ask nicely if he/she may stop spamming the shout box, and I understand the person's frustration. I would then give them a verbal warning, ask what server they were banned from and then give the link to the ban appeal section. Then hide I would hide/delete all of the other messages he had put up, except  for one. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Hmmm hard question 

huge +++++support for me 

is active on the forums 

great staff member and mature also 

Don’t know why armyguy isn’t forum diplomat yet  to be honest 

• Gaur locked this topic