[GL] Wolffe

In-Game Name: Wolffe

Steam Name: [GL] Wolffe 

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:36492025

Are you a Moderator+? Yes i just didn't get my tags fixed 

How many post do you have on the website? 797

How often are you online on the forums?Every Day 

What timezone are you in?PST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I want to join the Forum Diplomat time one because i think we need more do to having a lot of members join the forum day on end (Lot of traffic within the forms.) Also for me being on the forums a lot why not make myself useful within the forums. Also I want to keep the forums under control and remove the stuff that is not needed on the forums like disrespectful or racist content within the forums. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I have good judgement for want posts or comments should stay or not. Before i remove something i would read or see the whole post\comment before i make any decisions on removing in or keeping it on the Forums  

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? Well firstly delete the unnecessary spam in the chat box then i will message this individual who spammed the chat box saying why i deleted him post then say where you can make a appeal his ban. If he keeps on spamming then i'll still remove but message him again saying "stop spamming the chat box" *Keeps on spamming* then ill ban\remover or strike his account.

• Manager

+Support

+Trusted

+Need more forums diplomats

+Active on forums

+Good amount on application 

• Laughing 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 7/3/2018 at 6:43 AM, Nimo said:

+Support

+Trusted

+Need more forums diplomats

+Active on forums

+Good amount on application 

• Like 1

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Gaur locked this topic