Vote  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be AO

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Dixie Normous

2. What is your steam name?: Dixie Normous

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:25234418

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Tried for moderator a long time ago was accepted but valk never got back to me

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) man like 2016, before december

6. What date did you make your forums account? I really don't know its been a long time

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

8. How many warns do you have on the server? Well, right now 4 total, 3 are recent. ( i would like to explain that)

9. Have you donated? Yes Vip+

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yeah i just read it

12. Timezone: CDT (Central)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that i've seen my favorite garry's mod server slowly decline in its happiness with admins. I've wanted to be an admin since early 2017 but for whatever reason it didn't go through. One other thing i've noticed was, admins look out for known players and don't truly listen to a players problem if he has one against a known GL player. If a known player does something that is suit to be unfair, i would loosen the noose on the player who deemed it unfair. Exe: player accidentally pulls weapon out(connected to persons). police officer notices and procedes to arrest him. Police officer can issue ticket, but insisted on arrest. You don't have to arrest everyone for little things. And you don't have to unfairly arrest a person for 6 minutes for accidentally pulling a gun out. I wish to be an admin who is truly fair. I plan to be fair by having the knowledge since 2016 of the playerbase. I have been on the inside for quite some time and i see now its time for change. I know i recently gotten 3 warns for Staff dis, but thats because im unhappy with the way staff is. I promise to bring light to the gaming light community. I even consent to recording my time during admin and turning in video if it seems fair. I want nothing but the best for the community and it makes me sad to see my old friends leave. My favorite admins leave. And players in general. No more shall we have players leave because now we have an admin we can depend on. I just want to play on the server, even if it means being admin on all day because sometimes there is a lack of admins.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell him why i brought him there. if he continues then i would tell him that for mass rdm and staff dis im going to issue a kick. You're welcome to rejoin the server, please come back with a better attitude. I could minge him 10k but if i be a little nicer maybe he will comeback with a better attitude. and if he continues after that, maybe minge, maybe 1 hr ban.

PS PLEASE CHECK MY PHOTOS IN MY PROFILE CONTAINS PROOF OF MY STATUS BEING OG. dont scroll too far btw

-Support

• Hardly see you on (Probably don't even know you!)
  • Forums account is major inactive
  • Explain a bit more on (Why we should choose you for Staff) Your not giving a really good reason on why we should accept you
  • Good Luck

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

4 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Hardly see you on (Probably don't even know you!)
  • Forums account is major inactive
  • Explain a bit more on (Why we should choose you for Staff) Your not giving a really good reason on why we should accept you
  • Good Luck

I know him but i have not seen him since 7 months ago ?

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu