Lopocks Staff app

Lopock

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:Lopock

2. What is your steam name?Lopock/aseger/gambit326(Im not sure which one it should be Lopock):

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:0:15434091

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, i have been t-mod to Admin on diffrent servers all were old police severs when there was a pop of new ones at once. Also 2 Senior Mods on a Vitenam Server and a Garnet Gaming milrp

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 1/2 years ago

6. What date did you make your forums account?Jun 22 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?5 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991133910/screenshots/

9. Have you donated?Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?T-mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:Yes

12. TimezoneEST:

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I have expirence with staffing and handling servers. I have dealt with a lot in my personal life so i can be a fun person but mature and strick. I wouldn't be afraid to report other staff for being minges and not following rules themselves. I would properly deal with the situations going to the handbook and making sure i'm doing the right thing, also that I'm active offten and take role-play very serious.Next, i love this sever so much i want to help it out. I have met great people on here, and i dont want it to be turned sour i want other people to have the experince i had when i first joined.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, i wpuld warn them to stop cusing if they didn't listen i would gag them. Then wait for the people they rdmed tell me there story then ungag them to see if he has stoped if he did i would let him tell his story and if he is guilty i wil minge him for 10,000 seconds as it says to do in the handbook also if he was using racial slur i would warn for racism and if he tryed to hit personal to me or another player i would warn for diss. Also call a higher up towards the middle to make sure i'm handling this correctly

Edited by Lopock
Forgot Poll

+/- Support

-Low warns 

-Previous experience

-Low effort in app 

-Never seen you until tonight

-Inactive forums account 

-T-Mods cant minge for 10,000 seconds

GOOD LUCK

Sorry but it's a -support for me.

GOOD LUCK :)