Druzz false warn

Druzz

Your In-game: Long Druzz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:251500105

The admin's name in-game: Wreckinruiz

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Wreckinruiz

What warning did you receive: Fearrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://screenshot.net/2pe10sq The password to view it is password 

It says military rp but all my warns are messed up for some reason

Why do you think this warn was false: When you transfer a weapon to your player from your inventory it automatically brings it right into your hands . Two cops saw this and attempting stopping me I proceeded to shoot them with my weapon and they tased me with my weapon out the shotgunned me after I got up because I had my weapon out then proceeded to get me warned for fearrp. The admin also asked them if they wanted me warned I don't know if that's favoritism but it was really messed up it was like three on one

Any extra info.
Edited by Druzz

Was their a sit? 

Also that shouldn't be a warn.

So +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Still not warnable. You had fun out so it's not failrp. Like on a 1 vs 2 situation it still wouldn't be a fearrp station. You would want to defend yourself.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

isnt this rdm so i can just pull out a gun out of bank and shot cops if they see me if this is not rdm im going to do this if admins say this it must be ok

no real rp just because you pull a gun out of bank I feel like thats not a reason to shot a cop aka rdm

Edited by ^5austindoble2013

I cant seem to access it so its a -/+ for me 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current