Boxer Player Model

?Husky?

What you want to see? - Well i had an idea pop into my head today about having a boxer with fists who can fight each other in Rings. there would be an owner in which people could put there bids on (kinda like the assassin with the press E thing). and there could be a stand by medic to heal and or revive opponents. 

Why should we add it? - It would be a fun RP situation for players to make money on.

What are the advantages of having this? - People could build rings and host Boxing Matches. Others could come and put Bids on the boxers who would fight each other. Plus, it could be another situation for cops like FBI to investigate and Jail people for illegal operations.

Who is it mainly for? - Well i was thinking of have three individual player models. The owner would be Gman, and the boxers would be the same player model as murderers, and the Stand-by medic would be a Half-life 2 medics. 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1137878424&searchtext=fists 

I think SMT were thinking about this I'm not to sure

As it would be realistic and fun to use I'm not to sure on what they're going to do!

Also it could be easily abused as well so that's another thing they have to discuss if they're going to plan on adding it in!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:35 AM, Munchies1 said:

I think SMT were thinking about this I'm not to sure

As it would be realistic and fun to use I'm not to sure on what they're going to do!

Also it could be easily abused as well so that's another thing they have to discuss if they're going to plan on adding it in!

• Fame locked this topic