We should give all VIP’s 750k

October

What you want to see? - all VIP’s get 750k 

Why should we add it? - because when you donate for VIP you get 750k but then the server reset and now even if you are VIP you start with 50k. 

What are the advantages of having this? - the advantages of this are so that people who already bought VIP can have their 750k back  

Who is it mainly for? - VIP’s

Links to any content - none needed sir. 

Edited by October

Not co-sign

Cosine my friend 

As my teacher says - know thy trig LMAOOO

Sassy I’m sorry okay, will you forgive me? I’m changing it right now. I didn’t proofread my stuff and autocorrect messed me up I’m sorry. 

Actually true tho but I can personally admit I spent the 750k I paid for so it wouldn’t make sense for them to give you the money again you know what I mean?

but Mervin since whatever you spent the 750k on was also reset then you should get back the money. 

check the post snar made in community announcements 

Mervin thank you for showing me that I didn’t see that when I made this, and I didn’t check today. Welp too bad I don’t get my money :( I just wanted some money D:

Most of the people who have donated for VIP+ have already spent their 750k on cars, weapons, and other stuff on the server. So no, we will not give back that money. It is also to prevent future economic troubles on the server resulting in the need to do another economy wipe.

Most of the people who have donated for VIP+ have already spent their 750k on cars, weapons, and other stuff on the server. So no, we will not give back that money. It is also to prevent future economic troubles on the server resulting in the need to do another economy wipe.

understood sir I’m kinda surprised you responded to this wow. Well yea I saw Snar’s post and realized I wouldn’t be getting my money there so yea. ;) 

I think a lot of people are trying to look at this from an angle where we look like the bad guys and we are just trying to scam everyone. Our main objective with this economy reset was to make the server MORE FUN. We believe that without everyone having a ton of money there will be more basing/more raiding which is more fun for everyone. 

I think a lot of people are trying to look at this from an angle where we look like the bad guys and we are just trying to scam everyone. Our main objective with this economy reset was to make the server MORE FUN. We believe that without everyone having a ton of money there will be more basing/more raiding which is more fun for everyone. 

oh no I’m not trying to call you guys the bad guys, I enjoyed having all my money, but at the same time I see your logic for the economy reset. Please don’t take my message the wrong way. 

@Zeeptin were you the one to vote for the 4th option?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like my money back because the 750K really helped me get on my feet. but it has been said already NO BODY GETS THEIR MONEY BACK UNLESS IT WAS PURCHASED AFTER 3 DAYS BEFORE THE RESET

Edited by Kade