Jhonson's - Lieutenant Application

?OneThing™

Yes or No  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

adding to my last post on this was also removed and blacklisted from state police for minging on and off duty rdmed the major and cussed the department out several times

also blacklisted from Dispatch for similar reasons

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+/-support

+Mature

+Active 

+Nice/Friendly 

+Helps Officers

+Fit for LT.

-/+Time

+/- needs to clean up act on crim

Good Luck, I would say -support on the warns, but I hope that is in the past. :)

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

• I've had a lot of problems with you
  • You ask for ranks
  • You also started rubbing your ranks in my face saying "Oh look what I got now see hahaha"
  • You are also a bit cocky in the Police Department when you said to me "I'm also proud to be in PD Low command soon"
  • You also asked people to "+Support+ Your LT Application you even said that to me....
  • Its a -Support for me because how the way you acted to me for those past couple of days/weeks really made me mad and I do not want someone in PD Command wanting to have more power and thinks he can get away with anything, I also felt really disrespectful when you were rubbing your ranks in my face all because I didn't promote you to a rank you wanted it shows me you're in it for the ranks and that you're power hungry.