Lost rank

Kagen14

So today I was promoted to snr and then I got off for a bit, after I came back on and I couldn't get back onto snr, I called an administrator and then he told me he couldn't give me my rank back because I had no evidence then I said If I have someone that could vouch for me thank I actually am snr could you give me my rank back, He unfortunately told me no and that he couldn't take witnesses. What should I do just want to get my rank back lmao.  

Got my rank back thanks for all of your help. 

Glad you got it back. Same thing happened to me, was pretty pissed as well. The auto promotion can be a little buggy sometimes. If it ever happens again, just call and admin and they should be able to whitelist you, just make sure you screen shot the auto promotion. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 8:21 PM, TimMeMeSSS said:

Glad you got it back. Same thing happened to me, was pretty pissed as well. The auto promotion can be a little buggy sometimes. If it ever happens again, just call and admin and they should be able to whitelist you, just make sure you screen shot the auto promotion. 

• Thanks 1