False Warn By Johnanthen

Kim Yo Suk

Your In-game: OFC Kim 1A48

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:13399109

The admin's name in-game: Johnathen

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Demote someone while staff online

Why do you think this warn was false:
No rule specifically stated on MOTD it needs an update. I didn't know you can't demote people while staff online. Also, I did not receive a verbal warning for this or text warning not to demote him. This is my first time demoting someone because the president is AFK or refusing to accept warrant on money silo base(Is it really hard to click yes to our warrant?).

Any extra information: The warning was very unnecessary and caused unnecessary frustration for any player in this community. I demoted him for being AFK because he never responded nor accept the warrant so I assume rather than Failrp he is just simply AFK. I think it is fair and reasonable demote vote. Then straight up warned then I was informed I wasn't allowed to do that without any verbal or giving me a heads up not to do that next time. If I knew it was in the MOTD rule or stated by high staff I would have never done that. So please give me a verbal warning instead of warn.

Thank you!
Edited by Kim Yo Suk

+- support we have  staff have said this many times in the past  that only staff who are on could demote people, but as you didn't know I think you should have just got a talking to and not a warn

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

You have been with the community for a long enough time to know not to. You then claimed that because I didn’t demote him you demoted him yourself. I’m over people trying to overrule staff. Staff has final say you don’t.

You have been with the community for a long enough time to know not to. You then claimed that because I didn’t demote him you demoted him yourself. I’m over people trying to overrule staff. Staff has final say you don’t.

If you were newer I would’ve given a verbal warning but clearly by your forums account and seeing you on the server everyday almost I find it hard to believe you haven’t seen it once.

If you were newer I would’ve given a verbal warning but clearly by your forums account and seeing you on the server everyday almost I find it hard to believe you haven’t seen it once.

This is my first time. And I don't just play this community alone so rules will get mixed up. A lot of things change since I got back. I never tried to overrule you BTW nor any staff. BTW you never said anything. You just warn me unnecessarily. Would love you to bring me instead and have a sit with me and tell me what I did wrong. Cuz what I did wrong was not mingey or anything minge harm to the community. It was an innocent mistake that there a "ghost" rule. And it unfair to warn that there wasn't any a rule about it. How you like to be warned for "ghost" rule?

This is my first time. And I don't just play this community alone so rules will get mixed up. A lot of things change since I got back. I never tried to overrule you BTW nor any staff. BTW you never said anything. You just warn me unnecessarily. Would love you to bring me instead and have a sit with me and tell me what I did wrong. Cuz what I did wrong was not mingey or anything minge harm to the community. It was an innocent mistake that there a "ghost" rule. And it unfair to warn that there wasn't any a rule about it. How you like to be warned for "ghost" rule?

You said that because I didn’t respond to you in ooc because he was afk that you took it upon yourself to do it. I’m not going to argue I can’t change the verdict this is my side of the story.

--Support you have been in this community for a long time. This isn't your first rodeo bud