Jeff Warn Request

Nick Val

Your In-game: Dr Nick Val Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:98044988

The player's name in-game: SRT Jeff

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: Broke NLR

What do you believe should happen to the player: He should be warned.

Any extra information: When the video begins you case see that I am approaching my base which is being raided by SRT/PD then when I was walking up to my house I come across SRT Jeff who is raiding my base, Then I kill him ( This was not counter raid as it was my base ) Then near the end of the video he comes back again in less than 3 minutes. Which means he had broken NLR by not waiting the full NLR timer and coming back to the house. Keep in min that I did not make this into an admin sit because the proof would take to long to upload and I did not want to waste the admins time.

Edited by xXx_SoccerFaZe2006_XxX
Copy and paste broke for the format.

--support I see no proof that he broak nlr

He came back before 3 minutes

Why did you post this on the forums when you could have called an admin smh.

We tried but they never came. Plus By the time the video uploaded I was off the server

Why did you post this on the forums when you could have called an admin smh.

Accidents do happen, just remember to keep calm and don't be biased/rude. 

+support

everyone makes goofs, but what he did is NOT ok. He should be warned, but issues do lead to wars. Just keep calm and quiet about it.

Edited by Mazgrid

Easily could of been dealt with in-game even if you had to wait ages as long as you have the proof wait for the Staff Member online

+Support  for breaking NLR

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Easily could of been dealt with in-game even if you had to wait ages as long as you have the proof wait for the Staff Member online

+Support  for breaking NLR

I am pretty sure he had left the server by the time the video was up so I dident want to make an admin waste his time to get his steam ID.

Okey to make this easy it was 20 sec apart before 3 min has gone I was going what I thought what 3 min I don’t see it  as a big deal 20 sec apart before it hits 3 mins

And I don’t think 20 sec is apart from 3 min is a big deal 

When u don’t have a timer and only estimate the time.

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

Okey to make this easy it was 20 sec apart before 3 min has gone I was going what I thought what 3 min I don’t see it  as a big deal 20 sec apart before it hits 3 mins

And I don’t think 20 sec is apart from 3 min is a big deal 

When u don’t have a timer and only estimate the time.

First off you walked their so you would take away the minute that it takes from walking all the way from the SRT base to Whitehouse. Also walking to the base before 3 minutes is still NLR.

First off you walked their so you would take away the minute that it takes from walking all the way from the SRT base to Whitehouse. Also walking to the base before 3 minutes is still NLR.

i got there by car after i was in  a shotout at bank after u killed me the first time 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

+Support

20 seconds is 20 seconds. Yeah, you're right its hard to guess the time but if you have a phone (im sure you do) just set a timer of 3 mins. Or watch a clock. It's personally what I do. 

yes as i said if SMT feels like this is a warn i wont fight against it i just doont wanna lose my rank tho thats what i am scared for

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

yes as i said if SMT feels like this is a warn i wont fight against it i just doont wanna lose my rank tho thats what i am scared for

you won't lose your rank for a warning. Just get a time in your computer and when you for start it

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||