Should I be an Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an Officer?

• Yes
    • No

Name: SM Steve McGarrett

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81308264

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : about a month.

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? I have 1 warning on the server.

Do you have a Working mic? Yes I do

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I think i should be promoted to LT is because i have been apart of this department for about 2+ years. I have been off for a bit in the past but in the last month i have been active and will stay active for now on. As i have been here for a while i have seen how the department has grown to be and to be honest its been minging more and more. As a SM i can only do so much when it comes to them minging. But as a Lieutenant or higher talks to them they tend not to ming as much or to not ming as cop anymore. if i was Lieutenant i would be able i have that power to enforce the rules as a Low Command. I have noticed the lack of of any Low PD command witch means all officers would just go right to high command witch deffest the purpose of chain of command. Im also a well known Officer in the department witch means i am easy to come and talk to. This is why i would like to apply for LT is to stop all of the officers thinking they can get away with what ever they want, and then fix the minging and bring that down to a minimum.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-Support

Your a great guy and a good PD member but it hasn’t been 2 weeks since you got denied, Delete this app and reapply in 3 Days for it to be valid.

I believe it has been 2 weeks

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

-Support

Your a great guy and a good PD member but it hasn’t been 2 weeks since you got denied, Delete this app and reapply in 3 Days for it to be valid.

You need to wait the 2 weeks!

And maybe you could be a little more effort in this application!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"