Vodniks S-Mod app

Vodnik

Should Crease be a LT?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Crease be a LT?

1. What is your in-game name?: Vodnik

2. What is your steam name?: GL Vodnik

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:196866819

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been a Mod for about 2 months now (Maybe more) and i use to be a Mod way back, maybe a year ago. I became a Super Admin on a PrisonRP but the server did get shutdown, in which i'm great full for since it gave me a opportunity to be staff on GL.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 07/12/2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 07/13/2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 22. Most are from Valk because he did not particularly like me and i didnt fully know the rules when i first joined. And im sorry for what i done to gain that amount of warns

9. Have you donated? Yes! $707

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes! Many times

12. Timezone: US, Central

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been a Mod for about 2 months now and i believe i gained enough experience to move up to a S-Mod to help other staff and every single person who uses @! I didnt apply after my first month because i thought there was still things i needed to learn about being a great staff member. I found out last night that i gained enough experience from the time i played. I always handle sits with care and never take sides even if one of the citizens is my friend or not. Staff comes before RP and most definitely, friends!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Right after i brought them i would grab them with my PhysGun and freeze him with right click. Then i would try to calm them down and after they calmed down, i would explain how RDMing is very wrong and that MRDM is a bannable offense. The after i explained them that it is wrong and after they understood. I would then ban them for the amount of time that is needed. Now if I couldn't of calmed him/her down at the start, i would tell them that there bing banned for MRDM and then ban them for the correct amount. Then go on with my day.

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • You're never on staff
  • Application could be better
  • Improve activity and start going helping others and actually put effort in your Senior-Mod application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • You're never on staff
  • Improve activity and start going helping others and actually put effort in your Senior-Mod application

Never seen you an and I have been in the staff team for 7 weeks now

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • You're never on staff

+support

To be honest I see Vodnik on staff a lot... Other than that I'd say he did a reasonable job on the application except for the fact that he kept missing to capitalize the I.
Also I see him help others all the time on staff and not on staff if he see someone not do the right thing! Just like all of you do. 

So I don't see Munchies Reply really correct and most of you might just be going off what Munchies said and -supporting it. 

Edited by Murp5

-Support 

-Advertising Application 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff