Basing Suggestion

Nimo

• Manager

What you want to see? -  Bases not being so hard to raid

Why should we add it? - So it gives Goverment and Crminals equal advandages 

What are the advantages of having this? - It won't be hard for goverment and it will be equal on both sides and people won't complain anymore of the bases or we could have until the breached the fading doors then you can shoot them instead of shooting them as soon as they enter the base

Who is it mainly for? - PD and Goverment

Links to any content -  N/A

You Can only shoot them here http://prntscr.com/jrb614

And you can't shoot them here http://prntscr.com/jrb662

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Governments and Criminals will never have an equal advantage when

Government

• Manpower over criminal most of the time
  • More armor
  • Heavier guns / Equipment (Gas, Nova, Shields, Breaching charges)
  • Police being as fast as Usain Bolt

Criminal

• Good Base
  • 1 or 2 MG (very high recoil)

I think it supposes to be challenging and fun for all. I think it's the frustration is what makes it part of it fun like playing super Nintendo 2d platform games like Super Mario.  If we make it too easy then it not fun for anyone anymore. That why during Valk era when Government was really Overpowered made players go down a lot (From rank 13th down to 88th place). No matter what anyone does or how many times rules change, we gonna have people complain left and right from Criminal and Government.

• Manager

What i mean is where you can't have those fences where you can shoot through and wait until they fully breach

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-support

I mean, it’s annoying being on the side that’s raiding but it really is impossible to survive a silo otherwise I’m a really bad builder but I don’t think u should stop the good ones when they’re making cool bases and I think these rules are fine as they are.

ohh I see I will go with +suporrt it is really cheap

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support

I mean, it’s annoying being on the side that’s raiding but it really is impossible to survive a silo otherwise I’m a really bad builder but I don’t think u should stop the good ones when they’re making cool bases and I think these rules are fine as they are.

^^^

That base looks familiar XD

• 2 weeks later...

-support

I suck at building too. 

Governments and Criminals will never have an equal advantage when

Government

• Manpower over criminal most of the time
  • More armor
  • Heavier guns / Equipment (Gas, Nova, Shields, Breaching charges)
  • Police being as fast as Usain Bolt

Criminal

• Good Base
  • 1 or 2 MG (very high recoil)

I think it supposes to be challenging and fun for all. I think it's the frustration is what makes it part of it fun like playing super Nintendo 2d platform games like Super Mario.  If we make it too easy then it not fun for anyone anymore. That why during Valk era when Government was really Overpowered made players go down a lot (From rank 13th down to 88th place). No matter what anyone does or how many times rules change, we gonna have people complain left and right from Criminal and Government.

-Support

It's the valk administration not the valk era.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic