Sam's forum diplomat application

Sammm

Format

In-Game Name: USMC FORECON CPT AChief DSMC Sam

Steam Name: Slamboy4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89556586

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 401 

How often are you online on the forums? Every Day a couple of times.

What timezone are you in? GMT +2

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? Because lately alot of spam is happening here and there, i want to help out and keep that kind of posts of the forum's. And the forums need to be a place where things will be posted to let people know that something is happening, not for example racism, bullying etc.  Thats some reasons i will like to help out and keep the forums a good place to communicate, and post important posts.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes i believe i have a good judgement because, i will not abuse any powers on the forums. If someone needs to be punished, i will do that with a reason where i think this is needed. And i believe i have the skills to keep the forums a good place. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I will remove all of the spam in the shoutbox, and then i would @ him in the chatbox with a link to the ban appeal. That he could make a appeal if i had made the decision to ban him or her.

Edited by Sammm