Custom job limit

Fame

What you want to see? -  The custom job limit being changed from 5 to 10

Why should we add it? -  This will allow more people to join custom jobs, as I really want to join a custom job but the max limit is reached 

What are the advantages of having this? - Zeeptin will get more money and more players will be satisfied 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - n/a

+/-Support

• I wouldn't like to see 10 people all on at once in a custom class it will be unfair for Goverment
  • In my mind it is way to many slots for people to be in a custom job and just seeing so much people in just 1 custom job

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/-Support

• I wouldn't like to see 10 people all on at once in a custom class it will be unfair for Goverment
  • In my mind it is way to many slots for people to be in a custom job and just seeing so much people in just 1 custom job

Im going to +support Fame. Munchies there can be way more Government than criminals at once. Especially Pd meetings 

Criminals never get meeting. I'd like to see a hole family of criminals and EspeciallyCustom Jobs. Btw I'm not saying we should have meetings for criminals.

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 12:00 PM, [AWOL] Jojo said:

+support

Helpful for the ”Family” classes since there’s no need for as many classes. It will most likely make the list of jobs shorter which is rly good.

• Laughing 1

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, Munchies1 said:

+/-Support

• Fame locked this topic