PINES CITY!

Joey Hoodinie

What you want to see? - A New Map

Why should we add it? - Because it has a great layout, beautiful suburbs, a lake, and a BUGER KING!

What are the advantages of having this? - Just makes PD and other players have more versatility. It has long Highways and great places to setup base!

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone apart of GamingLight Police RP

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1299936127&searchtext=Pines+City

(More Info) I know people will say that it will lag, but it will not. The map is really Optomised and will really make the GamingLight Police RP Community by making us spread out more

-Support

Their is no point in getting a new map we just changed back to this map.

Plus if you actually look at the comments other people have trouble using this map. So why switch to something that many can't use and might be broken.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

Plus if you actually look at the comments other people have trouble using this map. So why switch to something that many can't use and might be broken.

-Support

-Support 

Current map is totally fine. 

-Support

Eh, I think Rockford is a nice map. I don't really mind the black sky.