Don T-Mod Application

Snake in the grass

1. What is your in-game name?:NSA Agent Don 4D21

2. What is your steam name?: Don

3. What is your steam ID?:http://steamcommunity.com/id/321321234/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on Gaminglight police RP before i quit because of my job i worked to many hours to get on. i would like to note that i did not make a form to get staff, Valkyre held a staff interview in TS

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around may 1 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 10 May 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 20

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Tmod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: I read them and understand them.

12. Timezone: Eastern time zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I can help guide new players and give every player a fun and fair roleplay experience. I believe that I can help put my time and effort into helping the server in anyway i possibly can. I am a calm and patient person and I try to treat everyone equally regardless of I personally feel about them. Another reason why i think i deserve this rank is because im a dedicated member of the community. Im also online alot most of the day.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing i would  bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first ask them to stop cursing, if they do not do as I ask, I would then gag them, strip them of their weapons and jail them. I would then explain what they have done wrong, I would then un gag them, giving them a final chance to explain their side of the story, if they continue to curse I would immediately Anti minge them. Then i would warn them for Staff Disrespect and RDMx how every many times he/she RDMed

+/-Support

• Active
  • High warns
  • Forums account is inactive
  • No Poll
  • Application could need some more effort
  • Experience

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"