MS-13 Family (“Mata, Roba, Controlar”)

Chilies

I feel like there's a fine ethical line in roleplay where this is just too far. This is an organized crime group that does some of the most brutal things. Such as one case in maryland where they stabbed a man hundreds of times, then decapitated him, dismembered him, and ripped out his heart. Which although that sounds bad isn't the worst of this group and is a pretty routine killing. I mean these gang members are involved in child prostitution by using kidnapped and trafficked children and other unspeakable organized acts. You are disrespecting the memories of the victims of these gang members by turning it into a joke by roleplaying as them, honestly you are just despicable. 

Edited by Dashiell

I feel like there's a fine ethical line in roleplay where this is just too far. This is an organized crime group that does some of the most brutal things. Such as one case in maryland where they stabbed a man hundreds of times, then decapitated him, dismembered him, and ripped out his heart. Which although that sounds bad isn't the worst of this group and is a pretty routine killing. I mean these animals are involved in child prostitution by using kidnapped and trafficked children and other unspeakable organized acts. You are disrespecting the memories of the victims of these animals by turning it into a joke by roleplaying as them, honestly you are just despicable. 

+1 >:C

I feel like there's a fine ethical line in roleplay where this is just too far. This is an organized crime group that does some of the most brutal things. Such as one case in maryland where they stabbed a man hundreds of times, then decapitated him, dismembered him, and ripped out his heart. Which although that sounds bad isn't the worst of this group and is a pretty routine killing. I mean these animals are involved in child prostitution by using kidnapped and trafficked children and other unspeakable organized acts. You are disrespecting the memories of the victims of these animals by turning it into a joke by roleplaying as them, honestly you are just despicable. 

Gonna be super mingey

First I'm making this very professional making sure no minges are allowed in, plus this runs on a 1 Strike system, Second, I didn't include the really "Devilish" side of MS13 in it and if we're being honest Crips and Blood have done things as bad, but they're not removed. I'm just trying to make this an Rp-Group and not super serious RP as you mentioned Dashiell, the only difference between this family and other families is that we are very organized and have ranks. I am trying my very best to not recruit minges and requiring people to have 1+ day in game. If this gets to mingey or to the point of what Dashiell said, i will immediately disband MS13/Remove those players.

First I'm making this very professional making sure no minges are allowed in, plus this runs on a 1 Strike system, Second, I didn't include the really "Devilish" side of MS13 in it and if we're being honest Crips and Blood have done things as bad, but they're not removed. I'm just trying to make this an Rp-Group and not super serious RP as you mentioned Dashiell, the only difference between this family and other families is that we are very organized and have ranks. I am trying my very best to not recruit minges and requiring people to have 1+ day in game. If this gets to mingey or to the point of what Dashiell said, i will immediately disband MS13/Remove those players.

You seemed to miss the entire point of my post. The point of my post was that it is disrespectful to the countless victims of this gang to create a virtual organized gang in the same name and roleplay as them like what they've done is a joke.

You seemed to miss the entire point of my post. The point of my post was that it is disrespectful to the countless victims of this gang to create a virtual organized gang in the same name and roleplay as them like what they've done is a joke.

I see what you mean and I respect that, but if we're being honest here in IRL Crips and Bloods have done such things aswell but we don't see them being removed even though that would be disrespectful as well. All im trying to do is RP not be disrespectful.

This is fine, and if you believe that somehow a group on Garry's Mod Roleplay, a thirteen year old gaming platform is somehow making you feel bad and oppressed or some other shit that you don't like, well, damn that's pitiful. +1, I don't see a reason not to implement them, sure they're murderers, killers and hitmen, but it's roleplay, get over it, it's a well-made application and they took the time to make this, they clearly want it in the server for their roleplaying benefit, so who cares?

Also, for anyone who means to make this a turn-around on them for wanting to roleplay as these guys, well damn, grow up, I live in Dallas and gang violence happens a lot, shit, it doesn't matter "woah, woah the VICTIMS, GUYS", they were respected in their own way.

Edited by metwad

What about the blood & crips. Senseless killings, but they are still in the server as they add to the RP experience. Same with this, its essentially a tight-knit mafia

This is fine, and if you believe that somehow a group on Garry's Mod Roleplay, a thirteen year old gaming platform is somehow making you feel bad and oppressed or some other shit that you don't like, well, damn that's pitiful. +1, I don't see a reason not to implement them, sure they're murderers, killers and hitmen, but it's roleplay, get over it, it's a well-made application and they took the time to make this, they clearly want it in the server for their roleplaying benefit, so who cares?

Thank you! And yes we took time in this. It's very well organized

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

As long as it does not represent the horrid details and acts of MS13 I would be in support. Just make sure that members don't just run and gun 100% of the time they are pulled over that ruins the RP aspect of the server. 

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

As long as it does not represent the horrid details and acts of MS13 I would be in support. Just make sure that members don't just run and gun 100% of the time they are pulled over that ruins the RP aspect of the server. 

Yes, but we will still do crime

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

What about the blood & crips. Senseless killings, but they are still in the server as they add to the RP experience. Same with this, its essentially a tight-knit mafia

The crips are known for dealing drugs and fighting the bloods. The bloods were made in response to the crips growing power. MS13 preys on innocent people simply because of their race. I mean hell you're censoring the brutal torture and murder, and the "Devilish" parts to try to rationalize it with black on black primarily drug gangs.