BrycE ?

Your In-game: BrycE PD

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:187707301

The admin's name in-game: Trooper SGT Forrest 1T54

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Killing an admin

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):61915d51a0872a759cdf5770ef33590c.png
https://gyazo.com/61915d51a0872a759cdf5770ef33590c
Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was inconsiderate because it was my first day on and i did not mean to do it.
Any extra information: Ive recently began to realize how you cannot do anything with alot of warns, my first day ever on the server, i built a base and an admin tped when i was coming back in, i shot and killed him, then apoligized bcuz i had no clue that he was an admin, and also that it was a bannable offense. I'd really appreciate it being removed, but if not i understand

Is that before or after you decide to chainsaw all of PD cars over at Bank -support 

Kind of goes with using common sense

Chainsawing all the PD cars was not fail rp, the warn is scheduled to be removed, i chainsawed the PD cars as my PD family was robbing the bank, that -support should not be there :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR2TUSMSXLU 

Thats all the evidence there in that vid, the PD cars being destroyed was perfect roleplay mate, please dont try to make me look bad if you dont know the story :)

I tped to Bryce once and got gunned down after I uncloaked to let him know I was there. I laughed and went about my day. Lets here Forrest side because a staff should be cloaked unless he had a valid reason.

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18