Aaron Faustin's Warn Appeals.

Aaron Faustin

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Aaron Faustin ( Just Aaron when on BSI )

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:11936125

The admin's name in-game: N/A

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: 54 Warnings. None in weeks.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/cf304a9fa6cffce58ec836b423267210 (Let me know if you need further proof)

Why do you think this warn was false: Most if not all of these warns are legit.

Any extra information: Okay, I know you are all probably wondering why i made this appeal for my warns if they are legit so let me explain myself and my story. I started playing a long time ago back when Valk was a thing. I hated how he did things and i chose to become a minge and do a'lot of things that i now regret. I was eventually un-banned after the situation with valk. I chose to take this opportunity to come back and just have a fresh start, I made my way back up to SM in the police department, bought a custom class, and more recently I have joined BSI. And best of all, I have made many new friends on the server and completely changed my reputation. I have been asking for a while to get my warns removed. Eventually Snar said if i go 2 weeks without getting any warns he will remove at least some of them, I have gone a long time without any warns and Snar told me that i need to make an appeal on the forums so that is what i am doing now. ( Kitty can attest to this) Sorry if this is super long i just wanted everyone to know the situation before making your decision. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Also in regards to the appeal itself please let me know if any part of the format is incorrect and needs fixed. Thanks

image.png.b62a3fcc29ff6b7aff8ff1033b1f2643.png

-support

while I don't disagree that you haven't been a minge you have to realize you broke rules that were established and that you agreed on every time you clicked close or slid to the left when entering the server. Regardless of who was management that doesn't excuse anything. That's like saying if you disagree with Snar then you intentionally break the rules that your feelings against former management excuses the warns you received for intentionally breaking rules.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

while I don't disagree that you haven't been a minge you have to realize you broke rules that were established and that you agreed on every time you clicked close or slid to the left when entering the server. Regardless of who was management that doesn't excuse anything. That's like saying if you disagree with Snar then you intentionally break the rules that your feelings against former management excuses the warns you received for intentionally breaking rules.

^^^

-support

^^^

-support

^^

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"