Name: Funboy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160296390

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 88 days

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 9

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : Why I want to be CPT. I want to help out the police force as much as I can. I want us to be very successful. I am responsible, respectful, and helpful. I am nice to people unless I have to talk to them about something they did that is wrong. I like to make sure everyone in Rockford is safe and alive but sometimes there are really bad people and we have to take them down. I like to make sure there aren’t to many criminals and bad people. I like to give OFC’s rides and other officers if they need one. I make sure everyone in the police department is doing what told. If they are not doing what told they could get demoted or in big trouble. I want everyone to be successful and happy. Also I can handle situations well and wait for SWAT, SRT, CERT, and PD command or if they are not on I can command the situation. I know how to give realistic fines and I can end presuits well. I also can help command and lower ranks do there job or just help them. I can never help to much and if I become CPT I can help even more. I also am in TS when I’m on PD and I make sure other officers are in TS. I will always be helping people. I make sure all of are PD stays alive as well as citizens of Rockford. I know how to do traffic stops on people. I work hard and harder to make sure I get the job done and done well. I also make sure that we work together not alone. I make sure other officers work hard and harder to do stuff right and not wrong. I like to do my job because I help people and make sure everyone is safe and to stop crime. I also will help out SWAT, SRT, CERT, and other command if they need me to. I can also stop robbery’s and kidnaping’s. I use radio for only necessary call outs and make sure officers don’t talk over other officers and only use radio for necessary use. I also drive correctly and make sure other officers drive correctly. Also I want to help lead the Pd to be better and greater. Another thing I used to be CPT so I have some CPT experience but I got demoted because sadly I could not make a meeting but that was a longer time ago so I’m starting fresh in PD command and I want to help more so I hope I get a second chance at CPT. I look forward to working with more PD and more PD command. That is why I want to be CPT.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

- Support

Just started getting back on PRP.

-LT Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

• Never seen on LT
  • Just started coming to PRP
  • Improve Activity and start playing actually putting effort into LT and train cadets

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Denied

Improve activity 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18