removing the ems call sign when C.E.R.T is on

Hannah

What you want to see? - i want to see the removing of the ems call sign when cert is on 

Why should we add it? -  because when ems aren't on and new players die i don't think it's fair for them to keep losing 2500 when cert doesn't go around reliving people, and it's kind of annoying pressing it than finding out there is no ems online  

What are the advantages of having this? - Make's new players have a chance to actually keep there money with out having to pay 2500 because that goes out of there 25k what  the game gives you that isn't much 

Who is it mainly for? -New players/

Links to any content - 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support

-CERT has defibs but isnt required to revive people who are dead, it doesnt make sense to say that people have wait for CERT or 3 minutes are up to respawn without wasting money. Plus its very confusing hopefully it gets fixed

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/-Support

EMS is still recovering from a downfall... We are working a single hard as we can to have always active members online... As of now we are recruiting medics fairly quickly... Now on the other side... CERT is a tactical unit... Not a Medical department their job is to enforce law not revive people... now granted if let's say a bank raid occurred and suspect down by all means CERT should revive... but if someone was dumb as let's say someone jumped off a cliff CERT shouldn't have to go and revive this person... Now if the 2.5k is removed to respawn when no EMS is online then yeah that's good!  Personally I don't think a law enforcement department should have to fill the shoes of EMS 

-EMS Senior Liuetenant Issa   

(Post made from phone..)

Edited by Issa

+/-Support

EMS is still recovering from a downfall... We are working a single hard as we can to have always active members online... As of now we are recruiting medics fairly quickly... Now on the other side... CERT is a tactical unit... Not a Medical department their job is to enforce law not revive people... now granted if let's say a bank raid occurred and suspect down by all means CERT should revive... but if someone was dumb as let's say someone jumped off a cliff CERT shouldn't have to go and revive this person... Now if the 2.5k is removed to respawn when no EMS is online then yeah that's good!  Personally I don't think a law enforcement department should have to fill the shoes of EMS 

-EMS Senior Liuetenant Issa   

(Post made from phone..)

if certs on you got to pay the 2.5k still 

if certs on you got to pay the 2.5k still 

So let me get this straight... You want CERT to fill the show so of EMS when we aren't online? Or... The call EMS button removed when we aren't online?

So let me get this straight... You want CERT to fill the show so of EMS when we aren't online? Or... The call EMS button removed when we aren't online?

i just want the ems button removed  when cert is online and ems aren't